Open for Fall Festival September 21 – November 1, 2013
Saturdays 9am-6pm — Sundays noon-6pm
Monday – Friday Group Reservations Only
Farm admission $12.50 - Children under 2 are free - Seniors (65+) $10.00
Farm admission includes unlimited access to all of the attractions and activities! Pumpkin patch, hayrides … everything!
Giant Corn Box – Tractor and Tricycle Race – Large Playground with Slides, Swings and Tunnels
Rubber Duck Race – Hay Bale Maze – Cow Train
Pumpkin Launcher – Inflatable Slides – Jump Castle – Infaltable Obsticle Course
Cow Milking Contest – Giant Hill Slide – Nature Trail – Calf Roping
Pig Races – Pumpkin Painting – Stick Horse Corral – Petting Zoo – Pony Rides are $5.00
We have full concession available and country store for gifts and souvenirs. Come hungry, ’cause our concessions are finger-licking good and farm fresh! Try our hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken fingers, cotton candy, popcorn, soft pretzels, chips, nacho’s, ice cream, and an assortment of candies. Also we have an assortment of refreshments such as soft drinks, water, and snow cones.
We have AC cooled restrooms.
Pumpkins are sold by the pound.
Personal checks not accepted.
Note: Special events can be arranged at anytime for birthday parties, family reunions, church events and group gatherings.
Note: Food Purchases – On weekends only no outside food (except birthday cake) is allowed. Our Concession Stands have food which may be purchased for your group. Field trip lunches are not available on the weekends.
Preparing for your visit:
Please wear comfortable shoes and proper farm attire.
Check the weather and dress accordingly.
If severe weather is threatening, please call ahead to ensure we are open.
Please read and observe “Rules on the Farm”
Rules on the Farm
For your safety and for the protection of our land, farm animals and crops, we ask that you read all the rules and guidelines listed below.
- All parents must sign liablity release waiver for childern.
- No drop offs, all children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please observe and follow ALL notices and signs.
- Absolutely NO THROWING of fruit, vegetables, rocks, sticks, etc.
- Please no pets allowed leased or unleashed.
- NO organized, unreserved group picnics are allowed on the farm. Organized parties and picnics are for the reserved party area only. We have the right to ask any persons involved in this type of gathering to hold their reunion outside of the farm area. For information on our reserved sites, please visit our groups and parties page.
- Please do not bring food from home for the farm animals. They are on a strict, nutritional diet.
- No harassing animals.
- No climging on fences.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- To make this a fun & educational experience for all, we ask that you please WATCH, MAINTAIN & CONTROL your children.
- Please be careful when walking in our fields. Our crops are fragile and need to be treated with respect.
- DO NOT open any farm gates.
- No rain checks.
- Please be aware and keep well away from tractors and farm machinery while in use. We are a working farm and our machines are active continuously throughout the day.
- NO unauthorized vehicles are allowed in the fields.
- For your safety and for dust control we have posted a 5-MPH Speed Limit throughout our farm. Please observe this as you enter and exit the farm.
- Please be kind and courteous to your fellow visitors and members of our team. Please listen to the members of our staff and know that they are working very hard to make sure your time at the farm is a memorable one.