Farm Rules & Policies
Offered for your safety and for the protection of our land, farm animals and crops. We ask that you read all carefully.
- All parents must sign liability release waiver for children.
- No drop offs. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please observe and follow ALL notices and signs.
- Absolutely NO THROWING of fruit, vegetables, rocks, sticks, etc.
- Please — no pets allowed.
- NO organized, unreserved group picnics are allowed on the farm. Organized parties and picnics are for the reserved party area only. We have the right to ask any persons involved in this type of gathering to hold their reunion outside of the farm area. For information on our reserved sites, please visit our groups and parties page.
- Please do not bring food from home for the farm animals. They are on a strict, nutritional diet.
- No harassing animals.
- No climbing on fences.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- To make this a fun and educational experience for all, we ask that you please WATCH, MAINTAIN & CONTROL your children.
- Please be careful when walking in our fields. Our crops are fragile and need to be treated with respect.
- DO NOT open any farm gates.
- No rain checks.
- Please be aware and keep well away from tractors and farm machinery while in use. We are a working farm and our machines are active continuously throughout the day.
- NO unauthorized vehicles are allowed in the fields.
- For your safety and for dust control we have posted a 5-MPH Speed Limit throughout our farm. Please observe this as you enter and exit the farm.
- Please be kind and courteous to your fellow visitors and members of our team. Please listen to the members of our staff and know that they are working very hard to make sure your time at the farm is a memorable one.