Educational School Field Trips
October 3th, 2022 – October 31st, 2022 | Monday – Friday 9am-3pm (Central Time)
By reservation only! Also: Weekend field trips are available by special reservation
Field trips are structured for the students to have interaction with most exhibits for a hands-on learning experience. One small pumpkin will be given to each student. We offer discounted prices for all pumpkins purchased on field trips and groups. For groups of 25 or more, a guide will be provided.
The farm is home to many domestic and exotic animals — from Alpacas to Zebras. We have a petting area where you can feed animals and get an up close look! (Meet our animals!)
- Small free pumpkin!
- Enjoy the 20+ attractions at the farm (See photos!).
- Take a Hayride to the Pumpkin Patch and Cotton Field.
- Explore the Corn Maze.
- Tour of Hawkins Ridge Lodge.
- See and operate antique cane mill, meal grinders and other simple farm tools.
- Play in a barn filled with animals (see animals!), antiques and tack.
- Visit the orchard and garden.
- Take a Cow Train ride.
Field Trip Fees
Weekday admission is $11 for each student.
Teachers are free (School ID required).
Saturday/Sunday field trips are $12 per person.
Payment for all quests will need to be handled by one individual.
There must be a minimum of 20 guests.
Advance reservations are required.
Picnic at the Farm
Lunches can be provided on weekday field trips; must be pre-ordered.
Hot Dogs, choice of chips, fruit drink, or water $4.00
Hamburger, choice of chips, fruit drink, or water $5.00
Additional concessions are available.